Jet duplicating flask small / large
The Jet duplicating flask is used where duplicated dies fabricated using another material have to be relocated in the correct position in a sectioned model.
This is the case, e.g. if refractory dies are required in the identical dimensions as the original dies for a ceramic restoration. Silicone usage is reduced to a minimum due to the extremely compact design.
- 100% precision
- Identical individual dies
- Gap-free fit of the investment die
- Independent of the model system
- Further development of the large duplicating cube (CNC milled)
- Minimum silicone usage. Cure using 4 bar pressure
- Easy and quick to use